Carhartt’s Shoreline Jacket is made of durable nylon with a waterproof, breathable membrane: sweat can get out, rain can’t get in.
- 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- 10K/10K waterproof/breathable protection rating
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Polyester mesh lining in body, nylon taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
- Snap-on/detachable visored hood with drawcord adjuster
- Heavy-duty Vislon® front zipper with chin guard and double outer storm flap
- Left chest map pocket with waterproof Vislon® zipper
- Two interior pockets with hook and loop closures
- Two lower-front pockets with zippered closures and storm flaps
- Inner sleeve storm cuffs
- Angled cuff openings
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on chest pocket
|Body Length at Back
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.