Our most sustainable fleece yet. District Re-Fleece breathes new life into reclaimed materials with its 100% recycled fabric. Affordable, comfortable and never re-dyed, it’s a fleece that just feels good.
- 8.1-ounce, 60% recycled cotton/40% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 55% recycled cotton/39% post-consumer recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon (Light Grey Heather)
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape
- Recycled natural color drawcords
- 2×1 rib knit side panels, cuffs, pocket opening and hem
- Metal YKK zipper with dyed-to-match zipper tape
- Side seamed
- Undyed tear-away label
- Coverstitch details throughout
|Body Length at Back||25||25 1/2||26||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||28||28 1/2|
|Bust||17 3/4||18 3/4||19 3/4||21 1/4||22 3/4||24 1/4||26 1/4||28 1/4|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||31 1/2||32||32 1/2||33 1/8||33 3/4||34 3/8||34 3/4||35 1/8|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured one inch below armhole.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.