Our All-Season II Jacket is waterproof and critically seam sealed, so wet, windy weather isn’t a concern. Colorblock panels at the sides and sleeves give it year-round appeal.
- 100% Taslan nylon shell
- 4.7-ounce, 100% microfleece body lining
- 100% polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 3000MM fabric waterproof rating
- Critically seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 3000G/M² fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood
- Full-length exterior storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper
- Interior pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Front zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
|Bust||20 1/4||21 1/4||22 1/4||23 1/4||24 1/4||25 1/4||26 3/4||28 1/4|
|Body Length||27||27 1/2||28||29||30||31||31 1/2||32|
|Sleeve Length||32 1/2||33||33 1/2||34 1/8||34 3/4||35 3/8||36 1/8||36 7/8|
|Body Length at Back||27||27 1/2||28||29||30||31||31 1/2||32|
Measured one inch below armhole.
Measured from high point of shoulder from the front.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.