The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 6.8-ounce, 100% sherpa fleece body lining
- 100% polyfill
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Full-length exterior storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
|Chest Width||22||24||25 1/2||27||28 1/2||30||31 1/2||33|
|Sleeve Length||32||34||36||37||38||38 1/2||39||39 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||28||28 1/2||29||30||31||32||32 1/2||33|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.