Exceptionally soft and comfortable, this sophisticated jacket is not your average rain jacket. Regardless of the weather, you can keep moving with the mechanical stretch fabric. This hooded shell is fully seam-sealed and crafted from waterproof, windproof DryVent™ fabric.
- 113 g/m2 DryVent™—100% polyester with stretch and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil center front zipper with interior draft flap
- Exposed zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left arm and right back shoulder
|Body Length at Back||27 7/8||28 1/2||29 3/8||30 3/8||31 3/8|
|Chest Width||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||35 1/2||36||36 3/4||37 1/2||38 1/4|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.