Designed to transition between polished looks and casual style, this parka is the waterproof, seam-sealed and windproof answer to your daily commute. A recycled polyester lining helps reduce environmental impact.
- Shell: 75D 116 g/m2 DryVent™—100% polyester; durable water-repellent (DWR) finish and lining
- Lining: 50D 116g/m2 100% recycled polyester
- Technical, weatherproof, seam-sealed parka
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Interior media pocket at right chest
- 3-piece hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left cuff
- Mesh venting and classic design lines at back
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
|Body Length at Back||34 3/8||35||35 7/8||36 7/8||37 7/8||38 7/8|
|Chest Width||22||23 1/2||25||27||29||31|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||36 1/2||37||37 3/4||38 1/2||39 1/4||40|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.