Made with an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
|Chest Width||22 1/4||23 3/4||25 1/4||27 1/4||29 1/4||31 1/4|
|Body Length at Back||29 7/8||30 1/2||31 3/8||32 3/8||33 3/8||34 3/8|
|Sleeve Length||37||37 1/2||38 1/4||39||39 3/4||40 1/2|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.