Whether you’re out in the wild or exploring a city, this technical base layer is extremely durable and up for the challenge. Its smooth fleece and gridded back deliver warmth and breathability.
- 216 g/m2 95/5 polyester/elastane knit fleece body
- 216 g/m2 86/14 polyester/elastane knit fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (sleeve pocket)
- Stretch fleece with a brushed grid interior for comfort and warmth
- Squared collar
- Raglan sleeves with thumbholes for extra mobility
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Reverse-coil pocket zippers
- Woven pocket at left sleeve
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left sleeve pocket and back shoulder
|Body Length at Back||28 7/8||26 1/2||27 1/4||28||28 3/4|
|Bust||18||19 1/4||20 3/4||22 1/2||24 1/4|
|Sleeve Length||33||33 1/2||34 1/4||35||35 3/4|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured one inch below armhole.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.